Australian Sports Foundation

FUNDRAISING PROJECT

HARRY TROTT PAVILION REFURBISHMENT

We write to inform you of some exciting news regarding the refurbishment of our pavilion (Holdsworth Pavilion) at the Harry Trott.

We have received a $80,000 grant from the City of Port Phillip for the upgrade of the changing rooms and some additions to the upstairs amenities. To receive the grant, the Harry Trott Association (HTA,) which manages the oval and pavilion during the entire year, needs to match the $80,000 grant from the City of Port Phillip.

The HTA consists of the Collegians FC, Wesley College and Cricket Victoria. All three parties have each committed to raise $27,000. Wesley College and Cricket Victoria have already allocated their $27,000 and are now waiting on the $27,000 contribution from Collegians so that the refurbishment can be completed.

The Collegians FC is seeking to fundraise the $27,000 through tax-deductible donations to the Australian Sports Foundation (ASF). We are asking the Collegians community (particularly those who have used the facilities in the past) to consider a donation to ASF and nominate the Collegians FC as the beneficiary of that donation.

The Club launched this Fundraising initiative on the eve of the VAFA finals series at the final Coterie lunch (Friday 31 August) and it will run for four weeks; culminating on Friday 28 September before the AFL Grand Final.

Once we have raised the $27,000, we plan to have completed the refurbishment by the end of October. One of our major sponsors, Total Facility Maintenance, has been briefed and commenced work in September.

Currently we have raised just under $14,250 and are now informing the greater Collegians Community of this tax-deductible Fundraising Project.

Please Support Your Club

This is an important project for our club to remain a destination of choice,

for both men and women footballers.

Your Sincerely

Mark Hibbins                                                                          Rod Nancarrow

Co - President                                                                        

Facebook Feed